Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 4 - Publishing_Leadership Project



I have found two conference that I would like to present at. The ISTE 2012 conference is intriguing because of their expanding horizons motto that catches the spirit of the EMDT program. I saw that SMART technologies was one of the larger booths at the exhibit hall and a supporter of the conference. Since my AR project used SMART technology, I think it would be good to communicate with them on a professional level. Maybe they would have some insight into how I could develop the progression of my project even more into the use of SMART technologies to develop PLE's for student engagement.



The second conference I would like to present at would be the EDUcause Midwest regional conference. The proximity of its location in Chicago (hour and a half a way) gives me a good chance of actually being able to go if accepted. This conference also is asking for proposals at this time.


Think out loud post 1

http://mathmediamentor.blogspot.com/2011/08/publishingleadership-thinking-outloud.html


Think out loud post 2

http://mathmediamentor.blogspot.com/2011/08/week-4-publishingleadership-thinking.html


Here is the link to my Keynote presentation:

Kramer_Bruce_PubLeadProject


No comments:

Post a Comment